Wedding


Advertisement
Published: September 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 44.76, -85.6159

We drove from Charlevoix to Traverse City for the wedding. We had booked a great "Up North" cabin very close to the wedding venue. We got to the venue in time to help do a little set up and be there for the rehearsal. After the rehearsal we went to North Peak Brewery for the rehearsal dinner. They had a great IPA on cask that was tasty and impressive. After the dinner we went back to the hotel where Kim's family were staying and had a bonfire on the beach and made s'mores. The next day we had some time before the wedding so we relaxed by walking around down town Traverse City, having a few beers. We went back to the cabin where we took a row boat out on the lake just before we had to go to the wedding.

The wedding was amazing. The venue was perfect. The flowers were beautiful, the beer was local and cold and the bride was stunning. A great time was had by all. It was great to see so many people from Kim's family that we had not seen in a long time.



Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



14th June 2012

This cabin is just adorable. I love it. What a great find.
14th June 2012

What a great picture!
14th June 2012

Oh Val -this arrangement is stunning. You are the best girl...
14th June 2012

Is that a peanut butter cup I see? What a great idea..

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0765s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb