Family Reunion


Advertisement
Published: June 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Family ReunionFamily ReunionFamily Reunion

Papa & Breanna
With two new babies and an 80th Birthday, we thought it a good idea to head to Michigan. Early Thursday morning Brad and Melissa, Riley and Naomi began their trip, driving through Canada from Rochester, NY, Sara Jo and Breanna boarded a plane in Halifax and Jason, Sara and Maggie left La Paz, Bolivia. They all arrived safely at different times during the day. We left the GARBC conference and arrived around noon on Friday. By Friday afternoon we were all rested and ready to spend some time together.

Saturday was the Joslin Get-together for Lynette's mom's 80th birthday celebration. Today Rich will preach at Jamestown Baptist Church and then we will congregate with the Van Heukelum family in the afternoon. On Monday we plan to go to Big Star Lake and relive some vacation memories.

Time will pass fast and Sara Jo will leave on Tuesday to get back to her family and Jason will leave on Wednesday to head to North Carolina to be with Sara's family. Brad and Mel plan to spend a few more day at Big Star Lake before heading back to New York.

We are thankful that the Lord has given us
Family ReunionFamily ReunionFamily Reunion

Sara Jo & Grandma Joslin
this time to be together. Here are a few pictures of our time here.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Family ReunionFamily Reunion
Family Reunion

Jason, Maggie, Grandma Joslin
Family ReunionFamily Reunion
Family Reunion

Brad, Mel, Riley, Naomi
Family ReunionFamily Reunion
Family Reunion

Papa and Nana with Riley and Naomi


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb