Boston with David and Steve


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
April 17th 2011
Published: May 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

After work I picked up David and Steve at the airport. Chilling evening with lots of french talking. It's nice to speak face to face again in your own language. We went to the Market Basket, store nearby my apartment, so the guys can grab some nice food and have a first taste of the American cuisine.

We went 4 days to Boston and each day saw another part of Boston.

Wednesday, 13 April


As it was raining all day we went to Rockingham Mall in New Hampshire and to Wal Mart. Amazing how some guys can enjoy shopping :-)
In the afternoon we went to Boston. We walked through Boston Common to Newbury street, a shopping street. We went to stores that Steve and David looked up on the internet and were interested in as Jonnhy Cupcake.
We ended our day at the Texas Roadhouse were everybody ate a full, tasty plate.

Thursday, 14 April


Visit of the Boston Common and walking part of the Freedom trail. We ended up at the Boston harbor were we could see the airport on the other side with the landing and takeoff of the planes.

Friday, 15 April


As we had nice weather and the sky was open, we first went to visit Fenway Park surroundings. We headed towards another store that Steve looked up, called Bodega. It was really funny as we were looking for 6 Clearview street, we saw only an old, dusty grocery store. We entered and 2 guys were behind a table on their computer and answered on our question were the store was "Go straight trough the door", but we didn't saw any door except of an soda vending machine. As we were heading toward the machine to see how to open it, it slided open and we discovered the inside of a fancy store.


Saturday, 16 April


harvard - woburn mall - tjmaxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1108s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb