Tour of Boston


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
March 8th 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We had a great time touring Boston today. It was wicked cold here and we were working hard to keep warm. I tried to download pics but with the new laptop I was unsuccessful. I will try again tomorrow. We went on a sightseeing trolly tour and got off at Paul Revere's house and took a tour. He had 16 children and 51 grandchildren! Then we walked around Little Italy and went to Mike's Pasteries which we were told by many local was the best place to go. We then went to Fanuel Hall and had our pictures taken at the "Cheers" bar/restaurant. We had lunch at Legal Seafood - lobster bisque! Dinner was at the Union Oyster House - clam chowder (said with a Bostonian accent) and lobster ravioli. We then hiked it to the train stataion and headed back to Wakefield (just outsid ethe city and where we are staying). We spent the day with 3 adopteed and one of the adoptees birth cousins. We were blessed to have great conversations and a ton of fun. Tomorrow the conference starts and DMC from Run DMC is the keynote speaker. Is it bad that I want him to bust into "Walk this Way" and give me an autograph?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb