Getting Excited


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland
February 27th 2005
Published: February 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well, Meredith and I went out to catch the final Terps game we will get to see till they make it to the sweet sixteen. :-) A loss to UNC, but we can live with a tough loss to the #2 team in the country.

We are really getting excited now. All the shopping is done. Electronics are bought. Clothes have been gathered. The only thing delaying us now is the snow forcast here the next day or so. 10"+ of snow! I think we should be fine by Tues. evening though. We were thinking of dropping Maddux off at Nick & Beth's tonight but we want to spend as much time as possible with the pup.

That's about it. All preparations are done and the next entry here should be from the Motherland. :-) I will also do my best to get a good picture of Meredith's inital reaction of seeing a place she cannot even imagine.

I also want to let you all know that you all can leave your comments and questions for us here.

Talk to you all in a few days!

Advertisement



7th March 2005

Howz uer trip going on....
Just checking to see if there are any trvel updates on your trip. - Divey
7th March 2005

Hey
So, it's been a week. How Meredith is handling the "India Experience"? We're all waiting for an update. Hope all is going well. - Surita
7th March 2005

Hey
Hi, It's been a week. How is Mer handling the "India Experience"? We're all waiting for an update. Hope all is well. - Surita
7th March 2005

Hey
Hi, Not sure if this message is getting through or not. It's Monday 3/7/2005 here in the States, and you guys have been in India for a week. Hope all is going well. Hope Mer is handling the transition okay. Give us an update when you get a chance.

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb