At-ti-tudes and Answers in Genesis CREATION MUSEUM


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Kentucky » Hebron
July 5th 2016
Published: July 5th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Creation Museum!!!Creation Museum!!!Creation Museum!!!

We finally made it
DAY 7 - Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fair Oaks, IN to Indianapolis, IN to Ohio to Hebron, KY

Our final day of driving to our main destination - Cincinnati, OH/Hebron, KY!!! The whole reason for this trip - Answers In Genesis’ Creation Museum in Hebron, KY and the Ark Encounter in Williamstown, KY!!! What a blessing to be here! www.answersingenesis.org

We took our time at the campground this morning to get cleaned up and have a nice breakfast. As we were leaving Fair Oaks we saw the “Punniest" signs. A huge 10 foot corn on the cob with a sign that read “Glad you visited Ear”. Then a gas station sign with a cow saying, “We have dairy clean bathrooms” And the final one we saw was a big red circle of cheese with a pie slice cut out (looked like a red PacMan) and it said, “Say Cheese…” Jaedon loved it - his kinda town! Today was the first day it rained. And it rained all through Indiana! Kind of fitting don't you think - as we make our way to Noah's Ark Encounter. We started seeing Creation Museum signs along Highway 275 East and it was AWESOME!! We had a long lunch break in southern Indianapolis - all of us needed some attitude adjustments. God’s amazing grace needed every moment of every day! 😊 Again - THANK YOU for praying for us - we need it and appreciate you!!! Once we were back on the road we decided to drive straight to the museum just to see it - and we did. Of course it was closed for the night. We’ll be inside the museum in the morning!!! We hunkered down at a nearby Walmart and had a nice dinner - I think I keep saying that. I'm not sure what else to say about RV meals 😊. Thank you, Lord Jesus - we made it! First week done. WHEW!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb