Work Day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Kentucky » Carrollton
September 4th 2013
Published: September 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Up early for work. I pretty much stayed in my jammies all day while working. Nice! I had a few conference calls/meetings and lots to do. Ken went over to our neighbors (David and Joyce) to join him for coffee by the campfire. Dave is going to a gun shop today so Ken decided to join him.

When he returns we have lunch-a slice of whole wheat toast, peanut butter and a slice of Swiss cheese. It is really good, you should try it! Ken piddles the rest of the day-washes the truck, organizes the 'basement' of the RV.

I worked the rest of the day, took a shower and we went out for dinner-Hometown Pizza again. The waitress called me 'darling'. We had a thin crust pizza with bacon, mushrooms, banana peppers, onions. We kind of felt sick afterwards. Back to the RV, took some alka-seltzer, caught up on emails, read books and went to bed.

Thursday, September 5th. My one year anniversary at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta! It's been a great year, it really has!!

Normal routine-work, Ken stayed busy. He did return to the gun shop and bought a new gun and traded in his old Winchester Model 94 30/30. He bought a Smith and Wesson M&P 15. Our son has one and I've shot it before and really like it. He went shopping at Kroger's and came home and made a turkey sandwich for our lunch. We finally got a return call from Lola!! So good to talk to her. We talked to Bella too. I asked to talk to April. I told her we will be in Asheville, NC beginning tomorrow and can help out with the girls anytime. Of course she asked if we could watch them during the time we will be in Tucson. 😞. I asked if we could have them Sept 27-she will check her calendar.

We took a walk around the campground. For dinner we had grilled pork tenderloin and wild rice.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb