Our Pals Come for a Visit


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Kentucky » Campbellsville
November 5th 2013
Published: November 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Our good friends, Bob & Becky, who we met at our first job out on the road (in Anaheim, CA) stopped on their way to the Florida Keys for a few days. Was so good to see them again!!! It's been a couple of years, but we try to keep in touch and get together when we're in at least somewhat close proximity!!

Sunday we spent most of the day watching football...they are avid Packer fans, being from Appleton, WI 😊 Yesterday we went to the Maker's Mark Bourbon Distillery about 40 miles north of here. The tour was very informative and we all enjoyed our "taste" at the end of the tour. Of course, the gift shop is the last stop, so we just "had" to make our purchases to take home with us.

We went on into Bardstown and had a late lunch at the Talbott Tavern. The last time we were in Bardstown, it was for the Bourbon Festival...needless to say, on a November Monday afternoon, there was not much going on in town. We headed back to the Stables so we could catch Monday Night Football.

Our guests had to leave today, so we
Having a "taste"Having a "taste"Having a "taste"

Glenn, Bob & Patti
bid them adieu until next time...insert sad face here...

We begin mandatory overtime tonight, so (5) 10-hour days this week...keep your Amazon orders coming, and we'll get the stuff out to you asap 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb