It's finally time to go!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Richmond
July 25th 2006
Published: July 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We're PackedWe're PackedWe're Packed

Well, we're not exactly light packers, but you need a lotta stuff for 2 1/2 years!
Well, all our bags are packed and we're ready to go. We moved out of our apartment. We sold our cars. All of our stuff is sitting in boxes in my parents' basement...things are looking pretty permanent.

We've been staying with my parents here in Richmond the last couple of days. It's been nice to hang out with the sister and parents, as well as visit with my extended family.

We're leaving the house bright and early tomorrow morning at 5:00 a.m. :O Tonight, Lori insisted that we go get some Dairy Queen before we left. (I'm not sure if this was for our benefit or for hers) It was a good idea either way. 😊

We'll be spending the next couple days in D.C. before heading out to St. Lucia on Friday. We're pretty psyched...its hard to believe that its really time to go!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Matt's FamilyMatt's Family
Matt's Family

Here's Mom, Dad, Lori, Lauren, and me. It's been really nice to be able to hang out with the family before we go.
Last Trip to Dairy QueenLast Trip to Dairy Queen
Last Trip to Dairy Queen

Lori strongly suggested we make one last trip to Dairy Queen before we leave...she's always looking for an excuse to go to Dairy Queen, and this was a good one :)
Goodbye CarGoodbye Car
Goodbye Car

Lauren's last (and first) modelling pose with the ol' Contour. Better print this one off now before Lauren finds out I put it on here.


11th October 2006

Hi guys!
Hey guys!! Brandon told me about your blog, so now I get to stalk your progress through the Peace Corps!! Hope things are going well and I will be praying for you!!

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb