B4 travel blog #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 12th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the current political structure/government in this country/region?Who has power,and how do those in power interact with their people?



Hawaii would be the place in the world I would be interested in traveling,and learning more about.The current governor in Hawaii is Neil Abercrombie. Hawaii's state government is organized in three branches executive,legislative,and judicial.The legislative branch of USA governor makes the laws for the nation he raises and distributes money.The task of the legislative is to create and maintain laws.They also consider requests or petitions from the public.Hawaii's judicial system is under the administration of a chief justice over criminal cases, and where jury trials are held.Senators and representatives job is to legislate or make laws. The governor provides services such as education,transpiration,public health and welfare.The governor also establishes goals of the state and ways to reach those goals. Hawaii was once ruled by king ,and much of its history and relationships began with outside world of missionaries,traders,and businessman.People in power interact with one another by considering requests of their people,and their three branches,organizing and helping Hawaii's political structure.



Hawaii is a safe and organized it's a place I would like to travel to.Hawaii's governor cares for what laws he should make,and takes his people in consideration when enforcing laws.Hawaii has three branches executive,legislative,and judicial.Hawaii laws are fair and equal.The governor provides his people with education,transportation,public health and welfare.The costumes of Hawaii are their laws,and beliefs of their people.



http://www.netstate.com/states/government/hi_government.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb