"Badidas"


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 29th 2014
Published: April 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The working conditions for the Adidas employees is the typical harsh working conditions with long working hours for only a little pay. The average amount of hours per week the employees have to meet is about sixty-five hours and only thirty-four pence per hour. The biggest problem that the people have with Adidas and their cheap labor is that Adidas does not even pay them because the workers would have short term contracts that would cause the company to move elsewhere, so the company does not have to pay the employees of that country. Additionally, the sweatshops do not have united structures so the cannot ask for an improvement for the working conditions. We can solve this problem by either having a stop of having short term contracts so this time the workers would actually get paid for their tough conditions of working. Also, we could increase the wages for the employees so they would actually be motivated to work for Adidas and would maybe put more effort in helping to create products.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb