The United States Vs. South Korea


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 5th 2014
Published: March 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The United Sates is considered a developed country. They think this because of their life expectancy, years of education, and the peoples income. According to the human development reports people of the United States have a life expectancy of 78.7 years. This means that people are healthy enough to live for a long time and have doctors and medicine that helps them stay healthy. The average education years for people in the united sates is 13.3 years. Since we have teachers and are allowed to go to school for free that is why most adults have about 13.3 years of education. People of the united sates also have a average income of 43,480. In South Korea the life expectancy of someone is 80.7 years. Also in South Korea the average years of education is 11.6 years. People in south korea have an average income of 28,231. I think South Korea like The United States is a advanced country. I think this because it has a long life expectancy and has a high average of years of education and income.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb