Doctors Without Borders


Advertisement
Sudan's flag
Africa » Sudan
March 19th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Bernard Kouchner is the founder of doctors with borders. He decided to created this NGO because he wanted to help people all around the world. Doctors without borders helps third world countries with fighting epidemics. They help the people in third world countries by giving emergency aid. They go all over the world no matter the dangers that come with going to a place. They go where no other doctors want to go .They go to the center of the epidemics are. They try to do everything in order to help out people that need medical assistance. Doctors without borders go mostly to Africa. They go to places like Sudan. However because of this they get into a lot of trouble and risk their lives everyday for that of their patients. I think this NGO does make a difference in the world because it helps people. It helps those who can not afford medical assistances like everyone else. That is a huge difference that they are making around the world. Since they are saving those people that need them the most. They are the reason so many people in third world countries have survive.























































































http://www.magicsandwichshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MSF_dual_English_CMYK.jpg

http://victoriousretailing.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/doctorswithoutborders.jpg

http://thinkingglobal.wikispaces.com/file/view/map.jpg/133572643/543x371/map.jpg


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb