Modern Day Philosopher


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 5th 2013
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The person who I picked as a modern day philosopher is, my adviser, Mr. Russ. The reason why I picked her as a modern day philosopher is because all of the quotes that she makes. For example. " Don't be the weakest link", "Your moving like molasses". There are many more quotes that she comes up with. Another reason why I have chosen her as a modern day philosopher is because how she influences others. She influenced students all over Muchin to do better and be better. Her encouraging words always uplift people's spirits and persuade them to do their best. Not only has she influenced students, but teachers as well. Now, teacher all over Muchin college prep are using many of her quotes. Although they do not always give her credit for making the quotes, we as students know that those are the words of Ms. Russ. Ms. Russ's words have lead to great things, like the class of 2016's over all growth last year on the Explore. I believe that her words of wisdom will her all the students at Muchin college prep one day or another and they will continue to circulate long after she has left Muchin.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb