Inferno


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 13th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post



This is Chris Brown. The circle of hell he belongs to is the 7th circle. The 7th circe is violence. The reason why he belongs in the 7th circle is because he was someone who had so much anger within him. One day he had beaten Rhianna and by that he took out most of his anger all on her. No one knows the real complete issue on why but some say it was over rhianna wanting to look through his phone, so he had gotten real angry and took her to this one place and had started beating on her. He is a person who has complete strong anger issues. He is a man that I've lost all respect so I know for a fact he derserves to be in the 7th circle and needs to get that punishment. Who knows maybe if he does go there, he learns a lesson.







This is Rob Kardashian. He will go to the 3rd circle of hell. The thrid circle of hell is Gluttony. He belongs he because he keeps overeatting. In the famous and popular t.v show the Kardashians he is always eatting. No matter what you will see him eatting junk food or just food throughout the show. You can tell he is going through issues but still over eatting isn't going to solve anything.









This is Kim kardashian. She will be in the 4th circle. The 4th circle is Avarice and Prodigality. This is the circle of hell where all the people who are greedy and like to spend a lot belong to. Kim loves spending money, she loves nothing but good namebrand items. She is really greedy as well because in one of her episodes her little sister kylie was grabbing her outfits and Kim was nothing but upset and was just talking about how much she admires it and how much money she wasted on it and on how it belonher and only her since she was the only one who put her money on the clothes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb