Celebrities That Deserve To Be in Hell


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I think that some celebrities deserve to be in hell for what they've done. The first celebrity that I chose was Justin Bieber. I'm not sure if anyone has heard, but recently he was protected by some bodyguards to spray painting "Beliebers for life" on the wall of a hotel in Brazil in Rio. Why am I mentioning this? Because he's a hypocrite. Two years ago, a guy was spray painting something that actually looked good and was beaten for spray painting. He should be in the 8th circle in hell in the sixth bolgia for hypocrites. It's unfair for someone to get persecuted for the crime while someone who is a celebrity gets protected from arrest. The next celebrity I'm choosing is Kim Kardashian. She deserves to be in the fourth circle of hell: greed. Kim should be there because she earns all this money for no reason. Just because of one thing she did that required no talent. She spends all of her money lavishly on unnecessary items when she didn't rightfully earn the money. My last celebrity/politician is Bill Clinton. He should be in the second circle of hell: lust. During his presidency, he was involved in the Lewinski scandal. Lewinski was the last name of the woman he betrayed his wife with during his presidency. These people deserve to be in hell because they did some actions that are not right.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1883s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb