The 8th Circle of Hell


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The eighth circle of the Inferno: Wrathful will fit most famous people in today’s society. The first person I would throw in the eighth circle is Reverend Jesse Jackson because, in my professional, he is a simonist. That is simply a person that uses his or her power in the church to get ahead in life. The main reason why Jesse Jackson would be placed in the eighth circle is because he’s a so-called ‘Reverend’ but he is never in the church. He just uses that name to be all on TV and get the attention of the media. The next person who is added to the eighth circle is Joseline from Love & Hip-Hop. She is definitely going to the inferno, in my book, because she is so conceited. All she does is wine over Stevie J and talk about how great she is. This makes her a flatterer. Another person who deserves to go to the eighth circle more than anybody is Flavor Flav because his sin was panderers and seducers. He’s going to the inferno because he thought it was okay to play with women’s emotions on national television.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb