Chicago: That One City Everybody Hears About


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 9th 2013
Published: October 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I bet everyone can relate to this problem every day. Using the CTA. Whenever you're on the Cta, you will never know what will happen to you. Whether it can range from having delays to even having to deal with people. Personally, I don't like people as much, but I have to deal with it on a daily basis. One thing to always know is that you need to know all the routes you take and arrival times to not look and be confused about everything only getting mad at everything. Also, you need to know how to deal with strangers. Like the occasional accidentally hitting someone and then feeling bad after what you've done or if the person actually gets mad at you. Also, the last vital thing you need to know about is what goes where. Some may say that they go somewhere but sometimes there is another way it's going and get directions confused like 54B is different than 54A. The Cta is used to get around Chicago so it's important that you know all the important information needed to get to your destination without any problems.

.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb