Greece


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 28th 2013
Published: September 29th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I believe that the Golden Dawn is a party that wants to make only one leader control. That's why the members are fascist which means they believe in a totalitarian society. I think Greece's political view now is different from how it was back then. Back then the Greece government was democratic because of a man named Pericles who believed that the people should govern. This is significantly different from what it is today because this organization has been involved in violent acts. One controversy today is the murder of Pavlos Fyssas, and he was an anti-fascist. The Golden Dawn deny that they were involved with the murder. It has also been said that the Golden Dawn own weapons. I don't think this is the democracy Greece intended because the leader of the Golden Dawn, Nikolaos Michaloliakos, has different view of ruling the country. His view is similar to the Nazi's back then in Germany where they didn't accept other people. The Golden Dawn doesn't accept immigrants in their country. A democratic society is liberal and rights are given to people.

Pictures from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(Greece) and

http://www.dailystormer.com/golden-dawn-the-open-question-of-greek-politics/


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1012.6kb