RIHLA #22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 7th 2013
Published: April 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Once upon a time there was a girl who was born with a grin, rather than a cry. Her parents named her Marie, the workers at the hospital though this was cute and that the girl would grow up to be very brave. As a young girl, she loved to play with dead animals. She found the entire though of death amusing and liked to kill ants. She would rip their body parts off one by one with a stick. She loved to wear the color black a lot and really loved to wear hooded sweaters.

One day, she and her parents had gone off to the nearby woods to go hiking. As she and her parents were hiking, they came across a cabin. The cabin door opened up and an old lady with the face of a witch came out. She told Marie's parents that if they go any further, then they will not come out alive. Marie's dad thought the old lady was just joking, so they ventured on into the woods. As they got deeper and deeper into the woods, they started to hear lots of growling and creepy laughter along with screams that would make Marie's mother jump up.

Eventually, these noises got so loud that the family decided to get out. They started to walk back but they started to hear the bushes rustling. The family got scared and started to walk faster. They noise kept following them and eventually, the old lady, along with a large number of mutant pies, jumped out form the bushes. They surrounded the family in every direction. The father, in an effort to save his family, tried to push away the mutant pies, but failed and got eaten instead. Marie and her mother were left in the middle worrying on what to do. Marie's mother cried and hugged Marie as the pies started to come closer. Marie would not let her mother die and so she started to get an adrenaline rush.

Marie began to glow and pulled out a scythe from her back pocket. Her hood was pulled up and she started to fight off the mutant pies. She flipped and jumped like a ninja while fighting the pies. The pies would be cut in half as their insides oozed out. Once Marie got to the big mutant pie that had eaten her dad. She knew her dad was still alive inside so she cut the pie and out came her dad covered in apples from the pie. Once she freed her father, Marie faced the old with lady and grinned at her. Then Marie began to run towards the old lady, and the old lady ran towards her. Marie pulled out her scythe like a sword and the old lady pulled out a cane and started sword fighting. The old lady jumped over Marie, but Marie aimed her scythe at the old lady and threw it at her in mid air. The lady then fell on the floor with two broken legs. Marie approached her and jumped to stab the old lady and then cut her head off.

Marie's family was astonished at the power their 9 year old daughter had. They walked home calmly knowing Marie would protect them in case of danger. Once they got out of the woods, the little girl got back to her normal form of an Innocent little girl wearing a red dress. Ever since, Marie has started to use her new found powers for good, but for fun also. She likes to go to retirement homes and stand outside wearing the hoodie with her scythe. When they call the cops, Marie just turns back into the sweet Innocent little girl making the old people sound crazy. She loves to do this for laughs. The End.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb