THIS I BELIEVE


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 19th 2012
Published: March 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

When you make a decision, you leave everything behind, from the smallest miningless thing to the most important thing in the world. Every little decision can change a person’s life in many ways. However, not all people have the freedom of making their own decisions. People are always looking for ways to dominate and control people especially if it is for power. There are many unfortunate people in the world that are still treated as slaves, not in the old fashion way but in a new moder way, hence, these people have to live day to day knowing that they are not truly free. Decision making is a privilege that can be easily taken away or given to a person. This is why I believe that people should be able to make decisions on their own and not let other people govern them. People, in my opinion should not be limited to only making simple decisions. I believe that people should be able to leave their footprints in the sands of time for others that have a similar goal to follow. Once people know what is good and bad for them, they should be able to make their own decisions regardless of what other people want them to do. A person’s main focus should be his or her own.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb