RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 8th 2012
Published: February 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Castiglione's description of an ideal man is that we must be strong, must be athletic, must be loyal and talented. I write must because he was man to be perfect and because of human nature, perfection is a definition of insanity.As a result, No I do not agree with his description; no one in the world would even come close to perfect what makes man " perfect" and beautiful is failer, learning from mistakes and overcoming them to " reach perfection; Nature itself is chaotic and human nature will be also till the end of time.There is no man like this everyone has flaws and will always have because of the way a certain person was raised or way of thinking.<br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /><br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /> 2. He thought men should live a certain way because back in his time that was what people looked up to. People wanted to be wealthy and maybe by acting a certain way they would become wealthy. If they would be a certain way then they would fit in because throughout time human behavior has taught us that even when the crowd is wrong we side with them anyway to not be alone. People like to be in groups and would change their ideas just to fit in and with his idea of an ideal man a person in his time would follow just to fit in.<br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /><br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /> 3. Being fear or love are the two different sides of the same apple.In other words, there is love in fear and fear in love. Using this, you need both to be a great leader. When you lead only with love one will take advantange of your love and will use it agaist you, after a while your followers wont either bother following because they can manipulate you like a puppet. Two much fear on the other hand would make people turn against you when the time reveals itself. People listen more when they have ruled by fear, but just the slightest bit of hope will make them rebel.<br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /><br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969);" /> 4. Hitler was a great example or ruling by fear and somewhat love. He was feared by his own people and loved by his own people. He impose fear by telling them that if they did not follow them they would die, but put love by telling them that his race was going to be the superior race and they would fight this economic distruction. He was a smart man by united his people with a purpose to be once again great germany, but not telling them that a way to get there was to kill all the jews. He wanted people to know that he was the BIG BOSS, but also wanted them to know that they could trust him because " he knew what he was doing". In the end Hitler was a man that used fear and love but more fear to unite his people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb