Make up RHILAS 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 9th 2011
Published: December 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/08/justice/virginia-tech-incident/index.html?hpt=us_c1

At Virginia tech university another tragic event has occured. two people have been shot and killed in one of the university's parking lot on campus. one of the people killed was apart of the universities police officers. shortly after the shooting the campus was on lockdown. the suspected shooter is a white male who is, for now , unknown to police officers. this is quiet alarming because of the fact that i will be heading off to college soon and knowing there are people out on campuses shooting other students scares me. I feel as though college should be a safe environment and knowing this is not the universities first encounter with violence makes me think about other colleges safety. Many of the college students are livng in fear becasue of this tragedy. I hope that I will not live in fear during my college years. Virginia Tech shooting has related to this class because of the encounters of violence being brought into the community. This relates to how countries were having violence brought upon them like the university's community.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb