RHILA #6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 16th 2011
Published: October 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Questions 1-2
* We have proved a new impossible- Mr.Sicat
The importance of this quote is that as a school we have been able to accomplish and do many things. The quote should convey to others that if everyone works as a team everybody can succeed.

* I will show you how great I am- Muhammad Ali
At any moment when and individual feels like he/she can no longer deal with any situation, continue to push forward because great success can come in the end. Always try to push yourself to finish anything you set your mind to.

*Work Hard work steady UIC is always ready first to fight last to fall we're the baddest of them all-MCJROTC
As a school we have proved that we are the GREATEST campus. Everyday students and staff work hard to make sure that students are where they need to be. This should convey to others that UIC will and should always be #1 because we never give up in anything that we do.

*Ask yourself, did I do my personal best?
Teachers want students to ask themselves if they did the best they could during class. If they did or didn't then how can they improve. Everyday is about making ourselves better in order to be able to be a better student.

*Make a Positive Multigenerational Change-Mr.Sicat
After every student graduates from UIC we should apply our knowledge and skill to make ourselves, community, nation, and world a better place. This should basically portray to make a change whether it is small or big.

3. Lately in History we have been discussing steps or legacies that different parts of the world have left. Also, people from our present time. This relates to what we have learned because since the class of 2012 will soon be graduating what will be some of the things that our class will be remembered for? Moreover, I think this relates to what we will learn in class because the Greek is the civilization that most people are aware of and how they contributed to our present civilization.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb