We are still here!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
July 22nd 2007
Published: July 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi All
Sorry it has been so long. Amanda and I arrived in Chicago a couple of days ago. Tania still in Toronto, she shall arrive later today. There are no internet cafes around at all. So I am standing in the middle of the "apple" shop in Downtown Chicago, surrounded by 50 billion computers. They let you use them, all with internet-but unfortunately not able to download photos. So I have spent yesterday and today touring around by my lonesome. I have been to the Shedd aquarium, Alder Planetarium, and the Field Museum-(has its own McDonalds and bakery inside)!!!! Today I have been to a few shops including American Girl ( a shop full of dolls, dolls clothes, cafe for dolls and "mothers", a hair salon for dolls-$15 for braids ect!!!!!!!!!!!), Disney shop, and endless amounts of label name shops. Tonight we are going to go up the Hancock Observatory.
Amanda's course started yesterday, the Hilton is basically full of babies and weird breast feeding mothers to boot!!! Not quite what she expected. I think they all from some weird cult trying to convert people
Oh we all found our great love in Canada!!!! A place called the "Picklebarrel" Man oh Man what a feed. We even got our own table and same waiter. So if we don't return you will know where to find us.
Anyway best go and meet Tania at the Hotel or the cult might get her too!!
Take care
Belinda(Amigo 3)



Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb