We are here!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Waikiki
November 2nd 2006
Published: November 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello to you all!!!

We are both here in Hawaii safe and well, just! ha ha. It was panic stations at Corinne's house yesterday morning as we got information that suggested that our flight was over booked, and we could not check in online. Got to Heathrow early to make sure that we got a seat, and we actually got nice ones with lots of leg room.

Flight was fine, seemed to go very quickly, although there was extreme wind, not outside the plane, inside!!!! The pressure does something well offish to your guts! Flew over Las Vegas which was pretty cool, as it was dark and we could see all the flashing lights.

Now we get to the scary bit, the transfer in LA. For some reason we worked out we had four hours between flights, so we sorted out bags, checked in, and decided to go for a wander about. Sat having some leisurely food, we decide to check the time of our flight, which was 8.15pm and then looked at the clock on the wall which said 8.40!! SHIT. We pooed our pants, we thought we had missed out flight. We looked a right pair of knobs running through LA airport, kind of like the family that is always running on the fast show! We got to the security, and I got trapped behind Mr T and his family trying to get their gold through. Not amused!!!!! We finally got through, and I legged it down 50 gates to 49a, with Corinne Running along behind slipping on her flight socks cos she hadn't had time to put her shoes on after security. We got to the gate at 8.55 and the flight had been delayed and where just boarding. So there we where, dripping with sweat getting on the flight. Corinne tried to get off her jumper, but was so sweaty from running it got stuck over her peanut head! We could not believe that we had got away with it. Never again will we wander off, straight to the gate for us!!!

Flight to Hawaii was fine, if not a little dull as they didnt give us any food, and thats the most important bit of flying! Corinne manged to sleep the enitre way, but i however, did not. Couldnt watch the inflight entertainment however, cos the volume control was broken and stuck on super loud, and i couldnt put the headphones in my ears.

Now sat in a cafe, its crap weather and there is flood warnings all over hawaii with landsides and such like. Great. Never mind, there is always the military coup to look forward to in Fiji.

Oh, nearly forgot to mention the final thing to top off our journey, they have lost our bags! Our whole life is in our bags, we dont even have soap or toothpaste! We are sat here HUMMING, we stink. So we await our bags to be delievered to us with great anticipation. Oh, and Jennifer Aniston was on our flight from london to LA, and she collected her own bag from the converbelt!!! So that was exciting!!!!!!

Anyway, thats about it for now, will upload some photots when our bags get here with all our camera cables. Speak soon, Love you all, Corinne and Nat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb