aaahhh Hawaii


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Waikiki
August 28th 2008
Published: August 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we escaped from Vegas and really are over the glitz and glamour, sleaze and american accents!!! so nice to be back in Hawaii where the native tongue is very islander and not so american :-) no offense to any americans intended!!!

we all love hawaii and we are staying on the 21st floor at the Sheraton Princess Kaulani which is across the road from waikiki beach ... and... sorry Dev!! the Hawaiian market village is just downstairs wooohoooo!!

we are now up to 8 bags at 50 pounds each.. LOLOL the bell boys are earning their tips !! and building muscles lolol...

here are some photos of the end of vegas and our first night in hawaii. we are all looking forward to coming home.... it has been long enuf! another 9 nights in hawaii and 1 in sydney and we will be back home which will be nice.. but hawaii is our new favourite place to go!!

going to have to contact Jetstar to see what it is going to cost for extra bags cause likely to have 9 hehehehe

latest photos and some of dylan james in everson with their "girls" - boys will be boys and dylan picked one up nearly every where we went!! had a brazillian in orlando!!

see you all soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

mgm grand suitemgm grand suite
mgm grand suite

not as nice as golden nugget suite but okay
chocolate volcano at mgmchocolate volcano at mgm
chocolate volcano at mgm

thing was freakin huge!! boys didnt even get close to finishing it and they shared!
bana forsters for one anyone!bana forsters for one anyone!
bana forsters for one anyone!

freakin monster - dev and i shared it and ate a quarter....


1st September 2008

Getting to the end
Thanks for the photo of that horrible joint Sue....the excalibur sucks! What is with the brazilian and the boys...nice work there lads! Enjoy the final days.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.9kb