Flat William


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Maui » Upcountry
May 19th 2010
Published: June 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Surfing Goat DairySurfing Goat DairySurfing Goat Dairy

Oh, no! No nibbling on the fingers!

Blogging For Becky



Becky thought she might provide an entry explaining why she is carrying around a cardboard cutout that resembles her grandson and that is in a number of our photos. Becky?...
Alas, it has not manifested. So, here i am then, trying to explain what i am not entirely clear about myself.

Those of you with children undoubtedly know what i don't. But my understanding is that there is a book about a boy who gets flattened, i think literally, and hence becomes known as "Flat Stanley". He is able to travel by being mailed...

Well, that's about all i know about it. And that may not be entirely right. Still, Becky has the cutest figure made out of two pieces of light cardboard, painted to look like her grandson - it really does - and is held together by packaging tape. I gather that her grandson made it for her so that he could go with her on her travels. I love flat William. You will see him regularly in our photos as we go about our travaels, for we want to include him in our experiences as he is just so cute.
'Ulupalakua Ranch Store'Ulupalakua Ranch Store'Ulupalakua Ranch Store

I think he wants to stay with me...
So then, Welcome! Flat William. May your adventures rival ours.

Lettie, on behalf of Becky



Advertisement



Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb