Helen Ga


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia
September 19th 2009
Published: September 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I travel all around Georgia from the North Georgia mountains, to the coatstal areas, to the Okeefenokee swamplands.
I was visiting a little spot up in the North Georgia Mountains this last weekend, and found a unusual hint of inspiration.

When I stopped in at the Helen georgia visitors center, the attendant there told me about a guy that stays in a tent in the north georgia Mountains, and writes, photographs, and upload documentary style information about things to see and do all over the north Georgia Mountains. I was so inspired by his passion and work that I wanted to give him a shout out for such , professional work, and for sharing such highly detailed information without all the commercial crap you usually get when someone does a webumentary loke this. Kudos dude!

We need more passionate travelers, photographers, and writers that are willing to share such extensive non commercial information, pictures, and experiences with us.

This is his website www.HelenGeorgiaReview.Com (click link below)

Helen Ga

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb