Day 10 - Heading to Homosassa


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
June 14th 2008
Published: June 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Say CheeseSay CheeseSay Cheese

The picture they took of us at the aquarium
We left Eric’s around 10:30AM to head to Tampa to visit the Florida Aquarium. As we were walking to the aquarium from the RV, we realized that we had forgotten to grab the camera. Since we were almost to the front door, no one was willing to brave the long walk back across the parking lot to get it. So the only picture we have from the aquarium is the one they take when to you to the aquarium. I’ll take a picture of the picture and put it in the blog. The aquarium is fairly large and contains all type of ecosystem found in Florida, as well as, the fish, plants, and coral you’d find. They even have a tank where you can touch stingrays. In case you’re wondering, they feel like slimy rubber. After seeing all that the aquarium had to offer, we got back into the motor home and headed to my grandparents house in Homosassa. We got there around 4PM and just relaxed. Grandpa took us all out to Pizza Hut for dinner. It was very good. We then went home and watched Tiger storm back in the U.S. Open and had some dessert.

Jason drove about 170 miles today, bringing the total to 2,194 of about 4,000 miles.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb