Cute lil St Pete


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » St Petersburg
September 8th 2009
Published: September 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We left whilst the Ray's were in the lead. After the game we headed out to St Petersburg.

St Pete is a cute little town by the water that Alyson would like to move to as soon as she has the mullah and can find preferably a one bedder in her price range.

I could see why. It’s by the water with all these boats but people don’t take each other too seriously you can see them riding around on bikes, kids climbing the banyan trees and intricate statues scattered around the place. Mix it up with a couple of cute cafes and a church that is docked on the water, which also floats out on the water, particularly for marriages and such and I can understand why Alyson would come and live here.

We grabbed some Chilli's on the way home and decided to have an early one and watch the movie Twilight, the vampire one which I had read the book for. Megan came over, Alyson's best mate and it was good to finally meet her cause I had heard so much about her. We had some wine and chocolate whilst watching the movie. The wine was the Rose that I had brought for Alyson from Dijon, France.

We called it a night shortly after the movie and I passed out before Brittany, Alyson's roomie came home, as after running on a full day on an hour's sleep it was finally starting to catch up with me.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Crazy futuristic drive through cash depositsCrazy futuristic drive through cash deposits
Crazy futuristic drive through cash deposits

This greatly excited me about the States - I had never seen such a contraption before


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb