Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Advertisement
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Isabella woke at 2:15 a.m. and 5:45 a.m. As usual, Mommy did the first shift and Daddy did the second. Mommy and Daddy decided to start a healthy routine and take turns taking a 40-60 minute walk on the beach each morning. . . Man is it hot! Isabella gets her mental exercise by napping. During her walk, Mommy saw porpoises swimming in the ocean.

Around 11:00 a.m. Daddy went down to the pool and found a good place where we could all lie down. Isabella had a shady spot to park her stroller and Mommy and Daddy had a sunny spot next to her to catch some rays.

At around 1:30 we all went inside to have lunch. After lunch everyone took a nap. Daddy napped for about an hour, but Mommy and Isabella slept for close to 3 hours!

We ate dinner at Capt. JB’s Fish Camp. After dinner we went to the bookstore to buy a book called Babywise. Someone told Mommy it could get Isabella to sleep through the night . . . let’s keep our fingers crossed! We also went to Walmart to buy a plunger since the master bathroom toilet was clogged . . . no, Daddy didn’t do it! It was that way when we arrived.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb