Beach Vacation


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

One of the beaches you don't hear much about is Jacksonville Beach. We're not from Florida. We went to Jacksonville to visit some friends. They introduced us to Jacksonville Beach.

We had a great time. The beaches are beautiful and about an hour or so east of the city of Jacksonville. There is a small town in Jacksonville Beach. The places to eat and drink in Jacksonville Beach are amazing and delicious. One of our favorite places to eat is the Metro Diner. The Metro Diner has outstanding and delicious diner food. But the breakfasts are really something. You won't want to miss the breakfasts. A good plan or at least the plan we did was to leave Jacksonville around 6:00 AM. Arrive at the Metro Diner about 7:00 AM and have breakfast at a comfortable pace. Drink their great coffee and then head to the beach at about 10:00 or so. We would have two great hours of beach time before getting off the beach at noon. Generally the sun is the strongest at noon so it's good to get away. We would walk around the tiny yet charming town. Eat lunch in any of the other places or go back to the Metro. We would return to the beach at about 2:00 PM and stay until 6:00 PM. This worked pretty well and kept the kids full of energy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb