Day 6- Beverly Beach


Advertisement
Published: June 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Woke up so late that Kitty had to scream at each of us 3 times before we would get up to feed her and Jax. Lorelei made blueberry muffins, and off to the beach!

What a perfect day. Lorelei's new BFF is Savannah, a 7 year old who hangs out with us all day. After we are in the sun all morning, we spend the afternoon under the canopy playing Yahtzee, horseshoes, jump-rope, tic-tac-toe, and more games than I can remember. When Katherine comes over, everyone goes inside to play with the dolls. Kitty and Jax have turned positively friendly with all the kids! When the 3 year old boy, Jackson comes by, they all play very nicely together.

Once the sun goes over behind the RV, we can go back down to the beach, for more boogie boarding fun. We cook out dinner- fish, vegetables and stuffed scallops (Lorelei's favorite). We clean our plates, and go for a walk at night. But now Lorelei is afraid of the "ghost crabs" so we make the walk short and head back to the RV. Grandma tells Lorelei she can read until midnight, just like every night we agree to do. And just like every night, by the time Grandma finishes brushing her teeth, Lorelei is fast asleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb