DC 3


Advertisement
Published: March 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello! Today is was our third day in DC. Today we went to the Washington Malls and to the American Indian Museum.



When we were in the Washington Mall we saw the WWII Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Martin Luther King J. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial and the retecting pool. When I saw all of these memorial and the people of that survived for example the Vietnam war it was very sad. They were in the memorial of the people that were fights with them on war. It must of been very sad for then. It was also very sad to look at the faces of the people of the status in the memorials. We also when to Smithsonian castle. There we the house of the guy who donated all his money to the museums insted of giving it to his kids. He was a really rich man; he lived in a castle.



In the American Indian Museum I found interesting the things the mayas did that were 100% gold and 24 kilates. The shape of the museum was also very unice. It was very interesting to look at and also the structure looked more modern that other museum in smithsonia. Of all the museums this one has been one of my favorite because it was interesting things like games and fun videos. It also has very cool exibitions that people will be very interested to look at in a museum. For example the way indians killed whales. For me that was very imprecive.

Hopefully tomorrow will also be a good day and we would have some fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb