From Vegas to Disneyland Anaheim


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
September 4th 2012
Published: September 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Goofy's KitchenGoofy's KitchenGoofy's Kitchen

With Pluto who showed some affection for Lisa
Today we leave the bustle and bright lights of Las Vegas and head to Anaheim where the girls are eagerly awaiting the joys of Disneyland. We have a long drive ahead 4 hours of driving through unremarkable baron countryside. The most exciting thing was a deserted trailer trash park!

After a bit of amazing race tension between Dave and myself we made it to Disneyland Hotel. The girls at this stage are almost wetting their pants (Greta may have!) with excitement. They headed to the waterslide in the pool area and Greta managed to get over her fear and slide down one. We then headed to Goofy’s Kitchen for dinner which is a bit like a Disney themed sizzler but the food was much better and the chef took me on a tour of Lola friendly foods. They also served Mojitos so a bit higher class sizzler all round. There were a number of Disney characters that interacted with the girls Goofy, Pluto, Mad Hatter, Belle, Pluto etc signed their autograph books and had photos. We also celebrated Dave’s birthday again in Disney style much to his embarrassment. Tomorrow it all starts!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Goofy's KitchenGoofy's Kitchen
Goofy's Kitchen

Greta calls him Goopy
Goofy's KitchenGoofy's Kitchen
Goofy's Kitchen

One of the first autographs


Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb