San Francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
November 9th 2007
Published: November 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Just before take-off...Just before take-off...Just before take-off...

Everyone is nervous about the flight... Oh well, smile for the camera!
Since the TravelBlog was down for the past few days, I am only able to post the photos taken during our trip so far now. This post is probably going to be more image intensive , so enjoy!

Day 0: Take-off. Bye bye Singapore (for now), and hello San Francisco!
Day 1 (Arrived at Francisco): Visits to the Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Lombard Street.
Day 2: Visits to Adobe and UC Berkeley
Day 3: Visits to Henry Gunn M High School with a mini immersion program for around 2 hours, after which we departed for the Intel Museum.

The rest of the days to be updated tomorrow if there is internet connection!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Atop the Twin PeaksAtop the Twin Peaks
Atop the Twin Peaks

Whoa, what a city! [San Francisco!]
The most photographed bridge in the world -- The Golden Gate BridgeThe most photographed bridge in the world -- The Golden Gate Bridge
The most photographed bridge in the world -- The Golden Gate Bridge

What's Francisco without her most famous attraction?
Amazing Adobe!Amazing Adobe!
Amazing Adobe!

We'd the privilege of going to the famous Adobe!
What's a trip without visiting the unis there?What's a trip without visiting the unis there?
What's a trip without visiting the unis there?

Our first university stop -- UC Berkeley!
Mingle with the localsMingle with the locals
Mingle with the locals

Henry Gunn High School! We even got the chance to sit in with our buddy for a lesson!
Do Fa Do So!Do Fa Do So!
Do Fa Do So!

That is the oh-so-significant 'jingle' or signature tune of Intel!
Puzzle time!Puzzle time!
Puzzle time!

No, it is not a preschool classroom, but rather an interactive session during the tour of the Intel museum! Watch us crack our heads trying to figure how the puzzle balls work!


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb