52nd floors


Advertisement
Published: June 25th 2002
Edit Blog Post

Bank of America BuildingBank of America BuildingBank of America Building

San Francisco - where the 52nd floor was.
San Francisco is the bollocks. It's frantastico - sorry thats crap...

Anyway - I've booked a trip to Alcatraz for tomorrow - had clam chowder and a had a generally very nice day. The highlight of the day was the 52nd floor of the Bank of America - $5 for a beer in the restaurant on the top floor and you get to sit at the top of this very cool building and just look down - and around at the amazing SF vistas. The music they play sucks though.

I've also visited the Palace of Fine arts - a reconstructed psuedo Greek temple structure built for a 1905 exhibition. The photos (when added) show how beautiful it is.

After wandering around the Palace for a bit I found what I thought would be the Fine Arts Exhibition - so wandered in. It wasn't fine arts - it was a science exhibition. It was fairly interesting - Exploration - but not what I was expecting. Oh well.

Well it's late ... hopefully I'll get more time to write and a PC with a floppy drive to put up some photos soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.33s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 27; qc: 114; dbt: 0.1859s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb