San Francisco - Day 4 - San Francisco Zoo


Advertisement
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I'll take the middle one!

followed by -

H-aye! You owe me some pussy.

then -

Damn! You're fucking Hot!



Got to love the homeless. Started the day on a high with some free breakfast! woop! Bagels and shitty oatmeal (I'd rather eat my face) Jana still running on about 2 hours sleep.

We grabbed our cameras and headed for the bestest place in the world - the Zoo!!! We walked to the muni and when we realised the Bart and the Muni are 2 different things we caught the right train straight to the coast.

Beautiful zoo. We ate ourselves some hotdogs, took a few photos, hung with the blind seals, Jana drooled over her Gorillas and then we headed home.

We walked around the city, visited the San Fran Westfield and ate some Korean. Took a wrong turn and was introduced to the 'East side/West side' gang lands of san fran.

When we got back to GT we had a nap and prepped ourselves for our first Hostel pub crawl. $2 beers and $1 shots, the night speaks for itself. Four bars later and 6 games of 'Rock, Paper Scissors' (Scissors paper rock?) we'd made a few friends notably Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant and Slumdog - they made for great company. Jana no longer hates Indian.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb