Uncle


Advertisement
Published: October 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 and rearing to go, we set out for Embarcadero, the coast where we could buy our tickets for Alcatraz. It was a really nice walk in the sun and head through China Town which had loads of cool buildings, shops, markets, and food!! Along the way we came across a place called Vital Tea Leaf, a Tea store with free Tea testing, the man at the Tea counter said on our appearance to the door, "sit down and drink my Tea or Uncle with beat you", so we sat down!! We sampled loads of random Tea's which Uncle tried saying was actually "rat shit", and if we did not drink it "he would feed us to his dog downstairs who has not been fed for 2 day". He was so funny!!
We continued through China Town, looked in a pet store at the puppies and the bought some Dim Sum, and sat on a bench looking at the Bay Bridge, IN THE BLAZING SUN!!!
We got to Embarcadero soon later and bought tickets for Alcatraz, then watched the wild Sea Lions for a while, had a little look at Alcatraz in the distance and San Francisco Bridge (The Golden Gate); saving the sites for another day, then we looked around the shops on the Piers, Nearly bought a lethal gutting blade for my dad, but then changed my mind!!
After the trek home we were shattered, must have walked about 5 miles, so we cooked food again, watched a film and into bed!!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb