San Diego - Pimp Fairy's Fedora


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at our hostel in San Diego in the evening. It was located in the center of the gaslamp district, a part of town with a lot of restaurants, bars, and clubs. We got lucky with the hostel, the location was awesome and there was a 24 hour party room that came with lots of eager to drink irish lads.... dangerous. Night one we were still pretty tired from vegas, so we stayed in the hostel and wiled out in the party room until around 5 am with the laddies.

The next day we spent relaxing on pacific beach with copious amounts of kelp. It was a slightly chilly day, but we passed out and drooled a lot. Later in the afternoon we headed to La Jolla where we met up with Lauren and Kyle for dinner and sunset! We wandered into a restaurant that we were not even remotely dressed appropriately for, and somehow were given the best table in the house on the sky terrace. We had a glorious dinner of seafood, and had a great show as the sun went down.

Back at the hostel we prepared for another night out. After some pregaming in the party room, we met up with the Brazilians at a bar called Whiskey girl. Emphasis on the whiskey. $4 dollar jack and cokes were kathy's downfall. A great time was had on the dancefloor by all, but when the bar closed at 'half one' we headed back to the hostel for a little more party room action.

The next day we met with the brazilians again for breakfast and goodbyes (they head back to brazil soon), and had the largest plates of food EVER. refer to picture.

Onwaaaard to LA.


quote:
"have you seen jai's brown hat?"
"pimp fairy's fedora?"


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb