Day 68 - Santa Ana


Advertisement
Published: June 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Bally'sBally'sBally's

Opposite Bellagio
After breakfast went to Bally's opposite Bellagio. Then continued into Paris and Planet Hollywood all in the same line. Crossed the road using the bridge and saw the Cosmopolitan to the right of Bellagio. Then went with Sri and Shanthi by car and they dropped us at Mandalay Bay further down the main strip. From Mandalay Bay went to Luxor using the free mono rail. Continued through walkway into Excalibur and then saw New York New York all in the same line. Across the road was MGM Grand where we joined Sri and Shanthi who had been playing there and returned to Bellagio. R went to Planet Hollywood for lunch. I had left over wrap in my room. Did blog entries, packed up and left Las Vegas by 4.45. Reached home by 8.30pm. Sri and family went to Vsanthi's place for dinner while we stayed back. Had to do laundry and packing since we had to leave early next morning for SFO.


Additional photos below
Photos: 37, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Mono rail entranceMono rail entrance
Mono rail entrance

Did not go in the mono rail here since it was not free!
ParisParis
Paris

Typical street in France.. narrow cobbled streets and roadside cafes selling crepes and baked items.. and the beautiful false sky giving the feeling of it being evening. Good place for a romantic evening out!!
Paris CasinosParis Casinos
Paris Casinos

...set in street like setting..you can see part of the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.
StageStage
Stage

..set up for stage show at Paris.
Hot DayHot Day
Hot Day

Walking towards Planet Hollywood and Miracle Shops. The temperature was 111. Most hotels are interconnected. Occasionally we do have to walk outside. However each hotel is huge and a lot of walking has to be done to even walk through the lobby, casino and shopping areas of every hotel.
ChandeliersChandeliers
Chandeliers

...at the Cosmopolitan...a must see.
CosmopolitanCosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan

Chandeliers dropping through three floors and the multi level glass bar in the center.
Eiffel TowerEiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower

View of Paris from the walkway at the Bellagio
Another ViewAnother View
Another View

..from the walkway to the left of Bellagio. You can see Caesar's Palace at the far end.
WavepoolWavepool
Wavepool

...at Mandalay Bay
Bar and Restaurant Bar and Restaurant
Bar and Restaurant

..at Mandalay Bay
View of LuxorView of Luxor
View of Luxor

...from Mandalay Bay
TramTram
Tram

Going by tram from Mandalay Bay to Luxor...hardly a few minutes. View of Luxor from within the tram.
LuxorLuxor
Luxor

It was almost mid day and terribly hot outside...desert climate.
Tram StationTram Station
Tram Station

....on one side of the strip free tram service is available between the hotels.
WalkwayWalkway
Walkway

Using the walkway to go from Luxor to Excalibur instead of the tram.
Aqua MassageAqua Massage
Aqua Massage

The machines behind R do water massage.
Ice-CreamIce-Cream
Ice-Cream

At the Excalibur...having ice-cream from Cold Stone Creamery. It was really good. I had been wanting to have since a long time.


Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0687s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb