back in the USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Orange County » Irvine
January 15th 2009
Published: January 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

so i have been back in the USA for 1 month...well about a month. and i have been meaning to write a blog about the last adventure i had before heading back to the usa. well it was an unexpected adventure. i was supposed to leave prague on the 14th. and that day i left the hostel and got to the airport. since i am the biggest worry wart in the world, i got there way too early. that was ok. i sat around, bought some souvenirs etc. well finally when we were supposed to board the plane...on the loud speaker i heard that because it was foggy in london, we wouldnt be able to land there, so we couldnt leave yet....now panic began to set in. i was supposed to have a 1 hour lay over in london and then fly back to san francisco. so we borad but then sit on the plane for an hour. panic has set in. i cant even sit still. i thought about getting drink to calm down, but i knew it wouldnt help. i decided that i would get a drink once i was on my plane to sf......well, it never happened. we landed in london about 2 minutes before my flight left...i missed my flight. i was freaking out. i love to travel and stuff but since i was goign home, i wanted to go home.
at this point, i am freaking out even more. i dont know what i have to do or when im going to go home. at first i was like "ooh maybe they will put me on a flight first class or something" that didnt happen. i got to the front desk and the next flight was the NEXT day. they put me in a nice hotel and paid for everything which was really nice. i ate good food. not gonna lie, it was weird to drive on the left side of the road. it really threw me off. luckily, the next day everything turned out well and i finally made it home. and that pretty much was the cherry on top for my 5 month travel experience. it was great, and i cant wait to go on another one....hopefully soon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0673s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb