Monday 2nd - Wednesday 4th March


Advertisement
Published: March 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Its freezing...well atleast compared to Fiji!! And Libby isn't happy as she was poorly sick (and not from alcohol for once it was too hot and made her dizzy) at the airport and left her Henley's jumper in the ladies : ( what made me laugh was that she only realised once we were sitting in our seats on the aeroplane so she actually asked the air hostess to let her off the plane to go and look in the toliets - and they did!! ha ha ha ha!! ok so you had to be there!
On Monday we headed to Downtown LA - wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting hounded by homeless people but at least we've been there and seen what it was like.
On Tuesday we went to Hollywood and had an awesome day! Went on a tour, managed to knock them down to a third of the price ; ) and was worth it as they took us to Paramount Studios, the Hollywood sign, Beverly Hills, Bell Air, and the homes of the rich and famous! Walked along the walk of fame to the Kodak Theatre where they hold the Academy Awards and also the Chinese
Libby meets Batman....Libby meets Batman....Libby meets Batman....

...in McDonalds!
Museum where stars imprint their hands and feet. Hollywood is full of excentric and slightly weird people but it was a great day out!
We have a TV in our 8 bed ensuite dorm (which we have all to ourselves) so had a night with the comedy Channel!
On Wednesday we went to Venice Beach - home of Muscle Beach and Santa Monica Pier, disappointed but only because it rained and i actually had to buy a brolly!! We are hopefully going to go back when we get back to LA again as its suppose to be quite a Zoo down there!

Love ya all! xxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Favourite StarFavourite Star
Favourite Star

Well deserved we think!


Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb