The plane


Advertisement
Published: November 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Ok, so we made it to the first port of call. Plane left an hour late from Sydney but thats hardly much wait compared to previous trips. Within an hour of takeoff we had a medical emergency on the plane and the pilot was asking for a dr of medicine to come forward, and the girl involved sat a row in front but in the middle section (we were in a window section of the 747), so we got to see all the comings and goings, poor thing was very ill.
On top of this though we had 2 toddlers in our section who had decided that when everyone else was trying to sleep they would not and instead would insist on playing with their parents or cry because no one was giving them attention!!!! Dario managed to sleep through a lot of it, I however for whatever stupid reason could not and only got about half an hours sleep total... oh well, redbull for me today! We have to last at least until just after dark so our jetlag isn't too bad in coming week.
We are staying at Dad's friends apartment in West Hollywood and we arrived about half an hour ago. We are very grateful coz it saves us a bunch of money on hostels while we are here but it helps her out too because we are looking after Duncan her cat while she is in NYC for thanksgiving long weekend. As soon as the shops start to open we're gonna head for a walk somewhere to stay awake and see whats around (its only 8.30am here on 26th Nov - groundhog day!!)

anyway, love to everyone! x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0243s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb