LA


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Here we are in the City of Angels. The streets are literally lined with cockroaches and glitter. Had a bit of a rough journey from the Greyhound station to our hostel which involved numerous buses and a mexican gangtsa trying to sell us a teeny tiny chiauaua (seriously it was probably only a few weeks old and should have really been with it's mama). Eventually we arrived late at night and went out to get some food. We are staying in Santa Monica which is a really nice place - just off Melrose Avenue. Going to go searching for the walk of fame later I reckons.
The last couple of days in San Francisco were really nice - we went to watch the Giants play (they won of course) and ate a lot of nachos in the process. It was the coolest atmosphere and I'm going to officially say it - baseball is my new favourite sport! We especially liked it when the Giants broke out their not so secret weapon - THE BEARD! He basically came out in the last inning and bowled all the other team out (bowled? is that what they do? I think I'm thinking of cricket) FEAR THE BEARD!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb