Day 79


Advertisement
Published: May 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After checking out the hotel we headed for a day at the beach, what a day to choose, bright sun, great beach and awesome waves! We played volleyball on the beach for a while before hitting the surf with the bodyboard we had found!

In the evening we were driving round looking for somewhere to stay and bumped into these 2 girls (Katie and Jenny) in a truck, we asked them if they knew of anywhere and they said follow us to the top of the world... we did! They were heading up the hills above Laguna Beach so we followed wondering where they were taking us! We arrived at the top of this hill and parked the cars, the views were unreal, and the houses up there were even more special!!!!

They said that there wasn't many places to stay but we should go for some food with them, so we did and then they remembered a place called Dana Beach! We could camp there maybe for a few nights! So we headed there and the guards weren't on as it was pretty late so we found a spot next to some RV's right on the beach and pitched our tents up! We chilled with these girls who then wrote loads of things in window paints on our car before they headed off!

Another night on a beach for free, bonus!!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb