In&Out Burger review- LA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » LAX
October 23rd 2009
Published: October 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

OK, In&Out Burger was a little above average. You really need to understand the subculture/cult of this restaurant so goggle it and find out all the weird lingo for off menu ordering. The menu is only 2 types of burgers, fries, and drinks but can be ordered 1500 different ways. Rick, had "animal" style which was the double patty burger grilled in mustard, grilled onions, and extra "spread" (whatever the heck that is). Then only reason we knew about "animal" style was someone in front of us ordered it that way and we asked about it. I went the normal route with the double patty without the grilled stuff. Burgers were good but we just don't understand the phenomena. The place was busier than walmart @ 5am on Black Friday after Thanksgiving. They had about 20 cars in the drivethru at all times. They have an orderer person with an electronic clipboard/menu who went car-to-car in line and preordered everything so it would be ready by time they reached the pickup window. Crazy Californians. Summary- The Vortex burgers blow In&Out Burger out of the water.

Advertisement



23rd October 2009

Animal style is so him!!!! LOL, yeah, I guess like the VARSITY food, every now and then you crave the greasy stuff. Since I like mustard, that actually sounds good to try (Leave off one of the meat patties). I'll Google that joint to see what all of the "hoopla" is about! Stay in touch, "I'm liking this!!!!!
23rd October 2009

Happy Friday!
Hello Tammy, I thought you would be in Thailand by now. Anyway, happy Friday! have a great trip! :)Shon

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb