Universal Studios and decent into Hollywood


Advertisement
Published: May 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Another action packed day! Must say that now I'm totally beat and am really over all the rides and attractions and can't wait for a full day off to sleep.

We have front of the line passes for all the Universal Studio rides and shows. Which was good but que's weren't even that long today. We went on several rides two or three times. Probably the worst thing we brought was a "all you can eat" pass for $22 each. Essentially you can eat what you want from 4 different locations. The catch??? It's all the same food and it all tastes like reheated food from yesterday. The burger are ok, the cookies were 50% hard and the rest average - it was disappointing really.

Universal Studios really has the most amazing views of San Fernando Valley which are breathtaking! We got some choice photos here and there - but I'm so beat and it's difficult to sleep! Still waiting to see how much this rent a car costs and frankly, driving that thing around was the scariest ride so far in America! The price of sweet clothing is so cheap here...Americans and no excuse to be ugly as my Calvin Klein gear was at Kmart/Target prices. Seriously, how do the staff eat??? 😉

Just found out Disney spent billions of dollar doing up the Anaheim area recently, each massive palm tree costs around 5k U.S. and must be close to thousands of them. They apparently spend billions a year on garden maintenance which shows frankly and everything is so beautiful around here.

BTW if you are like us and get offered to ride the Mummy roleorcoaster several times...hold off...after the second go it will give you a headache.

Not much more to say, we leave in the morning....somehow and into L.A. which is where I'm off to now.

Cheers all!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb