Day 8


Advertisement
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our California Adventure continued today at Disney's California Adventure. Michelle and Noah worked hard at filling up their autograph book and getting pictures of more characters. It wasn't as crowded as yesterday in Disneyland and there's a little bit less area to cover so we were able to enjoy lots of rides. We started by Talking to Crush from Nemo. It's a neat interactive show where the audience can actually talk to an animated Crush the Sea Turtle. Noah and Iain didn't get a chance to ask him a question, but then he probably wouldn't have been able to answer it anyway. We also helped Mike and Sulley Rescue Boo, were terrified in the Tower of Terror, rid the Jumpin' Jellyfish, Soared over California and watched the Muppets in 3D. Perhaps the most fun was the Grizzly River Run which was fun until Noah and I got absolutely drenched and Michelle, Justin and Iain escaped without hardly a drop.
Later in the evening we went to Downtown Disney and toured around before going to a movie at AMC. Michelle and Noah went to see Ratatouille and Iain, Justin and I went to see Transformers both were cool movies and the boys were good to have along to explain to me the difference between an Autobot and a Decepticon. The AMC was a great theatre which wasn't very busy with reclining seats and tons of leg room. I'm not sure if I can go back to the Paradise Theatre after this.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb